Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase an item through one of these links, I might receive a small commission. This would be at no extra cost to you.
Do you know someone who is completely in love with Llamas or Alpacas? I mean what’s not to love they are cute as can be. Although, I personally think Alpacas are cuter than llamas but that’s just my opinion. My daughter is obsessed with llamas she wants anything that has a llama or Alpaca on it. A lot of the girls her age are all about Unicorns but Vay just wants Llama everything.
When we went to the pumpkin patch this year they had llamas and Vay sat there trying to get them to go to her for a long time. They were eating and had no interest in the people there. Then we went into the store they had and they had a Christmas tree covered in Llamas. It was a Llama Christmas Tree and O.M.G. it was the cutest Christmas tree ever. Vay was Squealing in delight over this tree and has been asking nonstop if we can decorate our tree with llamas. I am going to attempt to make my own llama ornaments. If I succeed I will definitely share how I made them with you. Since Llamas are for all ages some of these gifts might be more for kids and others for adults. I didn’t want to leave anyone out.
Here is a list of llama gifts under $25 they are sure to love.
- Evelyn Llama– I love this plush llama she is so beautiful and would look great in any home for decor but will also be great for a child to snuggle with. Adult or child will love this.
The Llama Mug “Lots of Love” Stress-Reducing Gift Set | Includes Refreshing and Restorative Chamomile Tea and a ceramic Llama mug. Perfect for the tea lover you know. This would be great to order with the Llama Tea infuser listed below.
- Gold Metal Llama night light– My daughter would love this in her room and I wouldn’t mind one in the hallway it’s so pretty. It will look great in the home. I am not sure if this would excite a child as much as an adult but it is really pretty.
- One Kings Lane Winter Llama Ornament – Ivory/Gold- This is perfect for an ornament exchange gift. I gift my daughter a new ornament every year and this one she will really love.
- Saobao Water Bottle Llama And Cactus Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Thermos Cup – At my daughter’s school they ask for children’s water bottle to be in a container that will not leak. They ask we do not have them bring in water bottles so this thermos is perfect it will keep her water cold all day. It also would be great for adults to take their water to work.
Douglas Fiesta Llama Sassy Pet Sak– any child would love to carry around there own little plush llama in a llama bag. My best friend bought this for my daughter. It did come in a different carrying bag and was smaller than we thought it would be but the llama is so soft and perfect for snuggling.
- Bath and Body Works LYDIA THE LLAMA Shea-Infused Lounge Socks for adults and for kids these Totes Girls slipper socks are really cute. Everyone needs socks so you can go wrong with these.
- This adorable Llama tea infuser is perfect for that tea drinker. I am personally a coffee drinker but still, love this. I would still buy this just for the few times a year I do drink tea. Which is usually only when I am sick.
- Llamaste yoga shirt you do not need to do yoga to wear this adorable shirt. For little girls, I found this adorable Spotted Zebra girls T-Shirt Dress. Looks like it would be very comfy to wear.
- Who wouldn’t love this Novelty Llama slippers? They are so freaking cute and look so comfy.
Llamas seem to be becoming quite popular so I am sure more cute llama items will be available soon. I will definitely be keeping my eye out. I hope this helps you get that perfect gift for that llama love friend or relative.