Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase an item through one of these links, I might receive a small commission. This would be at no extra cost to you.
This is my favorite recipe for carrots. The Tahini glaze is sweet but savory and oh so delicious. This recipe is, of course, vegan and everyone will love it. Well, unless you have a super picky eater who hates carrots, like my child. Then this recipe might not be for them. The glaze alone is so good you could really just dip any vegetables in it.
This recipe is really easy to follow. You pretty much just mix everything together, cover the carrots with the glaze (below) and bake. See easy. I try to make all my recipes easy. We don’t really want to be in the kitchen for hours when we can be doing other important things.
Don’t be afraid of changing up the recipe a little. My feeling won’t be hurt, I promise. If you like it to be sweeter add more maple syrup. If you want it more savory add a little more tahini and cumin. I don’t like foods very sweet unless it is a dessert so this is just my preference.
Baked Carrots with Tahini Glaze
- 1 Bunch Carrots About 6 carrots
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400* and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and clean carrots, trim the tops, and slice in half.
- In a small bowl add Tahini, coconut oil, maple syrup, cumin, cinnamon and mix together
- Coat Carrots with mixture. I spoon it over the carrots and spread it so it covers it all.
- Lay carrots in a single layer on pan and bake for 30 minutes flipping them at 15 minutes.
- Serve Immediately