Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase an item through one of these links, I might receive a small commission. This would be at no extra cost to you.
Trying to find that Perfect Gift? These Gift boxes are great to make for Family, friends and even teachers. Customize them to the person and their likes.
There are so many Birthdays in the summer. For some reason, it seems most of my friends and family have birthday’s in July and August. My sisters birthday was just last week and I wanted to give her something she would use and like. She is one of the hardest people to shop for. If she wants something she just goes out and buys it for herself. Then my two best friends have their birthdays two weeks apart. I want to get everyone great gifts but had no idea what to get. I don’t like giving gift cards because a lot of people end up using it on their kids or just regift them.
When I give a gift I want to give people a gift I know they will love, use and that shows I put effort into it. I looked all over the internet trying to find that perfect something for them. When I found Gift sets I loved the way the presents looked in the boxes but I didn’t care for what was in them. That is when I decided to come up with my own. What I love about these is that you can change what you put in them to fit the person you are giving them to. Here are a few gift box sets I have made for my friends and family this last month.
Every Gift box needs
- The Gift box– I found some at Home Goods but when I went back to get more they were gone. I did find some on Amazon that will work great too.
- Confetti paper– This is to keep all the stuff from moving around and it looks so nice.
Gift Box Set #1
- Scented candle– Choose a sent you to think the person would like most. If you aren’t sure on a sent pick one that isn’t too strong like vanilla or lavender.
- Macaroons– I found the ones Pictured at Home Goods but love the way these ones are packaged on Amazon.
- Feather pen– the one in the box was actually from the Dollar Tree.
- Rose Water– The one in the picture is from Trader Joes but I also give the one from Younique Products.
- Fig Jam– I bought this one from Home Goods
- Succulent- I bought my succulent and planted it in a cute bowl I found but you can also buy them already done for you.
Gift Box Set #2
- Youniques 3D Fiber mascara– This mascara is two tubes. One is gel the other are fibers. You apply it gel, fibers, gel and you will get super long lashes like you are wearing extensions.
- Younique Splurge cream– this is a creamy eyeshadow but I also use them as eyeliners.
- Younique Splash Liquid lipstick– These dry as a matte finish My favorite shade is Sublime. It is the perfect neutral color.
- Scented candle– again I added a nice scented candle
- Fig Jam
Gift Box Set #3
- Lashes– I found these lashes at Five Below but these lashes on Amazon has great reviews and I love the way they are packaged.
- Gotta B Sweet cookies- I can only find the cotton candy, Gumballs, and rainbow sour belts. You can always check their store to see if they get the cookies in.
- Asquith & Summerset (Pumpkin Spice) Soap bar– OMG this soap smells amazing I am so in love with it.
- Happy Pillow Spray- I found this one at Tj Max but there is also this lavender one I smelled at the store and it smelled good and relaxing not too overpowering.
- Younique powder foundation– This box is for my Best friend so I know her shade if you don’t want to do a foundation you can add a bronzer or a translucent powder.
- Liquid eyeliner
Gift Box Set #4
- Mini wine or champagne
- Bath bomb– The one in the box is from the dollar tree but the one in the link makes your bath a bubble bath.
- 24k Moisturizing Lip Mask– This makes your lips feel so smooth
- Asquith & Summerset soap bar-Best smelling soap
- Bathtub confetti popper- I found this one at Five Below but a normal confetti popper is fun too.
Mini Gift Box Set
- The smaller Gift box
- mini wine or champagne
- Bath bomb– this bath bomb makes a bubble bath.
- Fearless Black Cat Halloween Soap– I love the smell of this one too. I bought one for myself.
As I make more I will add them to this post. I hope you love these and have fun making them. You can mix and match and make it the perfect box for the person you are giving it to. I love it because they are custom made for the person and if you aren’t sure what they love there are quite a few basic items in them that they should like. Have any other great items I should you add? Comment them below I love to hear your ideas.