Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase an item through one of these links, I might receive a small commission. This would be at no extra cost to you.
I can’t believe it, my baby is now five years old. How did this happen and where has the time gone. I swear every year goes by faster than the last.
This year we decided to celebrate her fifth birthday at Disneyland. We had breakfast at Goofy’s Kitchen where she met Goofy, Pluto, Minnie Mouse, and even Chip and Dale and her aunt and cousins came with us. It was so much fun. She even got to go to Bibbity Bobbity Boutique where she got a princess makeover and the boys even had knight makeovers. If you want to read more about her great birthday and Disneyland go here.
Okay, so you are probably wondering if we went to Disneyland how did the Unicorn and Rainbow Party happen. Well, even though Disneyland was more than enough for her Birthday I still decided to do a small party at our house with just her cousins and a friend. Unfortunately, not all her cousins could go to Disneyland so I decided a small get together at the house would be nice.
Although it was a small party I still went all out with a jumper, pinata, and cake. If I am going to do something I want to do it right. I asked Vay what she wanted the theme to be because ultimately it is her party and she said Unicorns and Rainbows. Last year, for Vay’s fourth birthday we did Unicorns, Fairy’s and Dragons so I was a little surprised she wanted to do Unicorns again. Luckily, unicorns are big right now so it was really easy to find things for the party, especially since I was planning this all last minute. Okay so here is her small Unicorns and Rainbow party.
Unicorn and Rainbow Party Dessert Table
Since it was a small party I just did chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes for dessert and then Vay always gets her own mini cake. Found these rose pink sequin tablecloth and table runners that I love. Made the wood cupcake display myself with Slices of wood. I also love this Unicorn balloon with colorful hair. I felt it went perfectly with the unicorn rainbow theme.
- Here is a Unicorn Balloon Set or you can do just one Unicorn balloon as I did.
- Wood Slices to make the cupcake stand. The middle part to give it height are natural wood sticks that you will need to cut to the size you want. I then just hot glue them together.
- Rose Gold Tablecloth and I also used Rose Gold Table Runners for the outside tables.
Unicorn Rainbow Party Favors
I made these cute party favors for each of the kids. They all loved them but I did not add the unicorn lip balm to the boys. My nephews love window sticker they could care less what they are as long as they can put them on the window. The playsand didn’t have Unicorns on them but they matched the color scheme. They were actually Valentine Cards with the sand attached to it and came in a set of four. These I also bought at Target dollar spot. You can get the Unicorn Pinata here I have also seen them at the 99 cent store but they don’t have it all the time.
- Rainbow cups- I purchased mine from the 99 cent store but I absolutely love these Rainbow cups they come in a set of 12
- Unicorn window stickers- I bought my at Target in the dollar spot area. My daughters birthday is in February so they had a ton of unicorn stuff for Valentines Day.
- unicorn play sand- I can’t find the sand online but I did find these Unicorn putty slime
- Unicorn rainbow stickers- Found at Target Dollar Spot
- sticky unicorn- Found
- Unicorn lip balm.
- Each of the little girls also received a Unicorn headband.
I hope this gave you some inspiration for your next Unicorn and Rainbow party. This is the most simple party I have planned but all the kids had so much fun.