1. Put water in a saucepan and bring to a boil
2. Once boiling add salt then noodles and stir occasionally
3. In another pan add 1tbs of the vegan butter. Mince garlic and saute in butter for a minute.
4. Next, add frozen spinach and once it starts to defrost add cut up mushrooms and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until everything is cooked.
5. Once noodles have boiled for about 10min they should be ready. Drain noodle and add the rest of the butter to the saucepan. Then return the noodles to the pan and stir.
6. Once noodles are covered in the butter add the spinach and mushrooms to noodles and stir it together.
7. You can add the Vegan Parmesan to the noodles or put noodles in your bowl and then add the parmesan.